AUTOCAD BRIEF OVERVIEW
AutoCAD is a 2D and 3D computer-aided drafting software application used in architecture, construction, and manufacturing to assist in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering plans. Professionals who use AutoCAD are often referred to as drafters.
Our comprehensive hands-on course covering in details AutoCAD 2D & 3D, the world’s leading design and drafting software. Millions of professionals rely on AutoCAD to create and share precise drawings. We provide a comprehensive overview of AutoCAD functionality to get you started with computer-aided design.
Learn how to navigate through an AutoCAD file and to draw and edit objects such as lines, arcs, circles, and rectangles. Become familiar with the concepts of layers and blocks; learn how to annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and hatching; and understand how to plot drawings using both model space and paper space.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system (Note: This training course is not designed for users of AutoCAD for Mac software)
This course builds the skills needed to start using and working productively in AutoCAD. Using our proven instructor-led method, we will increase the efficiency of designers, engineers and drafters by providing them with the ability and confidence to use AutoCAD to create, layer, edit, modify, annotate, dimension, and prepare sheets for plotting.
- New users from all disciplines interested in learning how to draft in AutoCAD
- Industry professionals needing a good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Agricultural, Civil, Structural, Industrial and Production Engineers also Architects and Urban and Regional Planners.
- University graduates seeking to add value to themselves by acquiring drafting skills
- Interested Corpers